6.20.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!

photo by Amy Schubert

happy birthday to a wonderful lady (the cute one on the left sticking out her tongue) and a wonderful mom and a wonderful friend. i never thought dating daniel would bring someone else into my life, and i feel so happy that it has. you have made me feel welcome in your house and loved by you and i feel so blessed to have you in my life and to know you. you are like a second mom to me, and you warm my heart, and you listen when i feel like talking, and well..you're just a very caring lady. thank you for being so sweet julie and i hope you have a wonderful birthday with all of your family because you deserve to have the best day ever, because it's going to be all about you. and again happy birthday julie!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you Jenae!! You said such nice things about me. You definitely are in my heart and part of our family. We love you and adore you. I have been blessed by you and this wonderful tribute you did to me. Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

I like the new picture of you playing handball.

daneil said...

TO A WONDERFUL MUM!