7.16.2008

very strange morning...

.......yesterday i woke up before my alarm went off....and i not only just woke up....i practically jumped out of bed and greeted the morning happily......i did it on my own without my mom knocking on my door to let me know that i only have a half an hour left to get ready before i leave for work.....

am i human anymore? i don't think i know anyone (human that is) who works 9-5 or just works, or goes to school who just pops out of bed at 5:40 really alive and ready to take on the world (or a shower)....there is rumor around the schubert house that a certain brother is always ready for the day early in the morning on very little sleep, while the other brother gets up a few hours later (with more sleep) still tired and really not so ready to greet that morning, but that is only a rumor.

0 comments: