7.24.2008

weekend excitement

It might have been bad for me to have eaten a butterfinger this morning, but I really don't care.

So it's almost 3o'clock right now, and I have finished all of my work for today, and half of my work for tomorrow, but for some reason I feel like I should still be working on something. For some odd reason because I am not it makes me feel a little nervous, like I could get into BIG TROUBLE!!!! I wont, but I think that I am just looney who feels like if I am not constantly busy at work I am not doing my job.

I can't wait to go home after work today, well, actually, Daniels' home, but I am there so much it's just like home to me. I feel like exploring tonight, or shopping, or laughing a lot, or watching a few movies, or just exercising all night long. I am in a really fantastic mood today, and I am so happy for no reason at all except that life is wonderful and I plan to bring happiness and joy to anyone that crosses my path today, you have been warned. I think my happiness has something to do with the fact that it is thursday, the day before friday, the day before my mom turns 50, the day before I get to hang out with my dad (which is exciting because I am actually being a good person and trying to fix our relationship not only with him, but my little brother and step mom), the weekend is practically tomorrow, I have lots and lots of plans for this weekend and they all involve being around my sweetie-heart dan-dan and how could anything go wrong if he us there to make things 10 times better. I honestly don't think this weekend could turn out bad at all. word.

2 comments:

daniel said...

Goot, I'm glad your in a good mood. Tonight will be great. see ya

Julie said...

I am proud of you for all the effort you are putting in to repair your relationship with your dad and step mom. It will be worth it.
I hope you have a great weekend and I am excited to see you.