8.21.2008

..because I get bored occasionally...

...I made a little friend, on Windows Paint. I think he is cute, and he likes the outdoors...where I wish I could be. At least he is waving happily at me. Goodness I get so bored sometime, I have been done with my work since 1:30pm, so I like to occupy myself with making drawings on Paint...I think I will start making some more and post them on here more often. I made a whole bunch a while ago, but then I deleted them all because I didn't do anything with them. Now I guess I kind of have a use for them....p.s. someone should name my robot....I can't think of anything great.


I can only think of two great things right now actually. Dan and Slurpees...and I am getting both directly after work. The two together is just so perfect I can't even explain, it's quite an experience that everyone should have with the two of them, but you can't because I get them only, MUAH HA HAH HAAHAHA. I am seriously bored and anxious to be around Daniel.....help me. only 6 more mins left of work...I hope I will make it.

wait...just look at those two...sooo so so so cute together. I think I just think so. Julie? cute huh?

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I think you should name him Frankie...or maybe Jack?

A Couple of Pearls said...

Call him sluppee.

daniel said...

best combo ever!