8.12.2008

I just can't wait....

....to finally have a desk I can call my own. A cubicle I can complain about. Space to use up. Room to spin my desk chair around. Filing cabinets that are full of my stuff not the whole office of junk and files.

I almost had that by this friday, but there seems to be a problem with the roof and the air conditioning...so a couple more weeks until I feel that sort of freedom, but I did take some pictures of what it is going to be like. It doesn't have any personality yet because we don't live in it yet, but it shows just how big of a space I get...I can't wait.


2 comments:

daniel said...

Looks awesome girl. i'm excited for you.

Julie said...

Hi Jenae, I always miss you on Wed. I just want to say I hope you have a great day and I think you are a smart girl.