9.29.2008

A few great updates

I woke up a half and hour late for work this morning, but I was only 15 minutes late to work, sweet. I think that I just became used to the ringtone I set up as my alarm, because when my mom woke me up I realized I never heard it ring once, and I set 3 alarms to make sure I get up to at least one of them. I am pretty pathetic, so now I need to find a newer, louder tone. That isn't the great update though. When I walked outside my mom and I noticed that it had rained last night, it looked so nice a gloomy outside, not compared to this weekend which was 100 degrees and too sunny. So on my drive it began to sprinkle a little, then out of the corner of my eye I saw the biggest flash of lightening right next to the mountains I drive by, boy was I freaked out, but also in awe. And it just kept happening and I just hoped that I didn't get hit with one. It was very awesome though, and I made it safely to work.

My other great update is that Daniel started an etsy website for his photography. I am so proud of him. Everyone should check it out if you love Daniel and his photography, and even if you don't you should (how could you not?). And if you love hism and his photography than you should purchase one, most of them are only $25 for an 11x14 image, which is pretty big.

Again I am so darn proud of you Daniel! I had a great weekend helping you set up.

I also had a lot of fun putting together some paper crafts, I'd love to show pictures off to everyone, but it's kind of a secret, so you will have to wait until next week. I have so much fun creating. I definitely get lost in thinking of more ideas that will make it look even better, I am very proud of my paper crafts so far, but hopefully everyone else will like them. I'll show pictures next week. Until then, have a wonderful monday and I hope everyone had a lovely weekend as well.

p.s. Daniel and I really enjoyed just relaxing around our houses not doing anything, but of course we very much missed our favorite home away from home (Kaitlins). We missed seeing you guys. Can't wait for next time.

4 comments:

daniel said...

hey girl, hope your having a good day, sorry you woke up late. thanks for all your help and fun this weekend

Kaitlin said...

We missed you guys also....our weekend was so lame, I spent all day at school on Saturday and did homework all day on Sunday...wish I was hanging out with you guys instead. We are excited to see you this weekend though!

Julie said...

Wow! I am really proud of you, Daniel.

Julie said...

paper crafts? I can't wait to see what you are creating.
I miss you cutie.