9.04.2008

I am really terribly sorry.

If anyone is listening out there I would just like to say how sorry I am that I don't blog quite as often as I would like, I work really hard at work, at school 3 nights a week, going on walks, and keeping up with a life and family (that includes Daniel's family as well) that sometimes I don't have any time. I have so many thoughts to talk about, but these past few weeks at work have been super busy. I have stacks and stacks of files to go through daily. I'd like to share those stacks of files with you, no...you don't have to do them, just look at them.





Did I mention that these are daily stacks? I get stacks like this everyday, it's towards the end of the week so they are smaller, you should see earlier in the week, each stack doubles in size





The last pile in that big cart is something I really don't have to worry about too much, but it's getting full and thats when I have to worry about it and have to go to the dreaded shed. I wont go into much detail about it except that 1. I work in the desert 2. it's summer and it pretty much gets unbearable hot at 9:30am. With those things in mind, the shed has that heat from all day just waiting to take lives, or just make you sweat so much you feel like you just ran a mile. Here's the shed:

I'm gonna get back to work now because I have lots and lots to finish and really no time to blog. So again I am sorry for no blogging, I just really enjoy working more.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

Pretty much all my work is electronic, so I can't really take pictures ...
but let me assure you, I sympathize...

daniel said...

Dang Bird, thats a whole lot o files. Love you, excited for class tonight.

Julie said...

I like it when you blog, but please don't feel bad about not being able to. I miss you but I will survive.
Thanks for sharing your stacks and stacks of paperwork. It made me tired just looking at them.
I can't wait to see you and visit with you, finally!! (I don't know when that will be but I hope it is soon)