9.15.2008

It's been pretty long.


This weekend Daniel and I celebrated being together for a year and a half. Ok, we really didn't celebrate, but we drove up to Bishop with Julie and had a very great time in the car just laughing and talking. I will post a few pictures from up there....maybe...I didn't really take any actually.



Anyways it's been a pretty long time since we've been together. And we have seen eachother everyday since the beginning of our relationship (some people think that's crazy) I think it has been the best time of my life. I can't wait for us to spend more time together having fun and getting to know eachother more and more. He is my best friend and I can't imagine what it would be like if I ever knew him, I think I forgot what that was even like because this has been the best time of my life.


Daniel, you are the most postive influence in my life, and I am happy I can be apart of yours. You help me stay strong and make me feel safe. I know that I can trust you always and I always feel safe whenever you are near. I know that if anything were to hurt me you would be there to protect me, you're like my knight in shinning armor, except your my buggy in cowboy attire. I always picture you in my life, and I hope that it will always been that way. I never thought that shy little boy who would never look at me whenever we talked could turn into the boy I know now. It's great the way everything worked it's way out in the end. You and I both thinking we were not compatible and completely different, but for some reason we both liked eachother and got to know eachother. Turns out I have never met any one who thinks exactly like me. You are the best friend I always wished I had while growing up and the boyfriend who has never jurt my heart and has always treated me like a treasure. You are sunshine in my life and in others life. Thanks for making me smile all this time. Happy year and a half.


p.s. it also helps that he is super cute.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

hlove you girl, i hope you have agreat day and i cannot wait to see you tonight.

daniel said...

I love you so much and i don't know what i would do without you. All i want to do is be with you.