9.12.2008

It's finally the weekend

And it's never come so quickly before, well maybe it has, but I just haven't felt like it just zoomed by so fast in a while. It might have something to do with missing work monday, having a sexual harrassment prevention training on wednesday after lunch (2-4), and school just taking up my time.


Have I mentioned yet how much I love school this year? I've loved going to school at College of the Canyons since I have started, but for some reason this year just seems so great. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am taking an English class or something. My English class is tough, but I love that and my Art teacher is into really strange, but in a very good way. I like the way he thinks about drawing. Also I just wrote my first paper for English about my 10-year plan/Dream Life, it came at such a perfect time to because I have been wanting to write down a 10-year plan, but I have no excuse to do one because the only person who needs to know is Daniel and others I choose to tell, and they all already know. So it was really fun to put it all down onto paper for someone else I don't know to read.


It's funny because my 10-year plan is my dream life. I am not trying to set these unrealistic goals like becoming rich, winning the lotto, or having a mansion, but of course to me, that isn't the life I want. Instead I set realistic goals, and I am not saying that I set these realistic goals because I don't think I could reach fame and fortune, I am saying they are exactly what I want to happen, and it will happen because I am very determined to make it happen.

Of course I know my life isn't going to go in the exact order I would really like it to, but I will accomplish all of my dreams even if I have some difficult obstacles that lie ahead of me. I know that life has it's constant up's and down's and I think that is what helps me feel so possitive because I know it's the lords way of teaching me things, whether it was an easy leason or a very hard lesson, you just have to analyze what happened and see what you can do better next time. I really thank my dad for that knowledge because he would always get really upset with me when I was in high school because I would always make the same mistakes over and over again, I think I've finally caught on to the way life works, at least the way I know it works for me. Yeah I cry when bad things happen to me, but I know that good is just around the corner and I will never, ever give up my dreams because I had a bad day, a bad month, or even a bad year. I care way too much about my goals than to ever lose sight of them over lifes obstacles. I think I am just very postive, I just don't see the point in being a negative person, it makes everyone else around you miserable as well.

So this is me, Ms. Postive, and I love it. I hope I can spread some more postive around in this world, oh and kindness too, because that's my first favorite thing. I just want to be able to make people feel like they are cared about and should always be postive no matter what. I think I will become a spokeswoman for postive people or something....this was a strange ramble.

Have a great weekend. I'll be in beautiful Bishop with two of my favorite people, Daniel and Julie, I love those guys and I can't wait to play some car games and show Julie some of our favorite places to stop along the road. Good night, its late.




1 comments:

daniel said...

i love how positive you always are. I liked your post, i had an incredible weekend with you.