10.06.2008

The Best Weekend EVER!

I had such a wonderful weekend with Daniel's family. They are so nice and wonderful to be around. And of course full of fun and laughter.

I would have to say that the only downfall this weekend was the over 500 dollars of credit card fraud I happened to notice when I checked my online account. I am pretty sure my yaris can't fill it self up 6 times a day, with 100 dollars worth of cash. Ridiculous....ohh and I also threw up. haha. But I felt better after that.

Other than those two problems I have to say I wished the weekend would have lasted a couple days longer. Everyone was so nice and easy to be around. What a wonderful family I have become apart of. They are all so wonderful to me. Thank you guys!!!

I hope everyone else had as great of a time as I did.

4 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I had a blast ... but I'm so so exhausted now ...

Julie said...

It was wonderful having you share it with us.

Daniel said...

yeah i had a super good time as well. and bowling last night was great too.

Daniel said...

have a great day sweetie. can't wait to see you tonight.