11.05.2008

Halloween Day


So last friday was the best Halloween I've had in a very long time.

Mostly because it was spent with family and friends...and my super cute partner in crime, Daniel.

To make this Halloween even more special, Daniel and I played dress-up and joined in all the Halloween fun. We walked around with my sister, my mom, and our cool neighbor's and their awesome children. It was a lot of fun.


We met a dog who had an awesome costume. I wished that Hazel was with us. I miss you now Hazel!!!!

Daniel and I had carved pumpkins before we left with everyone. It was actually not as bad as I remember it being. For some reason I had it in my head that it was a horrible, time consuming project. It was fun and really quick. I think when you're a kid everything seems too long. There are pictures from the day time and night time.

Daniels Pumpkin:

My Pumpkin (little guy in front), Brookes Pumpkin (big guy in back):

All said and done, it was awesome. We did attempt to go into a Haunted House, but we all became really too freaked out to even step foot. Then some creepy guy tried to come out and scare us in, maybe? I ran all the way down the street and didn't care if anyone followed.

I think I will do the same thing next year, but maybe with my little brother. He deserves some Jenae and Daniel love too.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween as well, whether you were dressed up, with friends, or just relaxing around the house, I hope it was a blast.

Also more Halloween pictures on my flickr account if you'd like to check them out.

3 comments:

daniel said...

yeah it was super fun. thanks for posting pictures. carving pumpkins was fun too bad we didn' get to eat the seeds. love you, i had a terrific halloween. much better then last year when i had to work.

Kaitlin said...

youre picd are so cute. Im glad you guys had fun. Sorry I missed your call...homework :-( anyways, have a great day and I'll talk to ya later.

P.S. Im glad you have a blog :-)

Julie said...

You two look so cute!! Love the pictures. I'm glad you had a fun time.