11.27.2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Or what I like to say, Happy Turkey Day!!! Because that is the only thing on my mind today, turkey turkey turkey!

Like I talked about yesterday, I am very thankful for my family. My whole BIG family. This also includes Daniel, we aren't officially family, but he is such a big part in my life, that it feels like we are one. And since I am my own family member, that makes Daniel mine...if that makes sense. Geeze, I am just talking nonsense.

Anyways, I am very thankful for Daniel because he saved me from making terrible mistakes in my life, which has turned me into who I am today. I have a sense of humor again, which I didn't really have before. I am no longer a mean person, which some people might doubt, but I was before. I care more about family and loved ones, which I never did before. I feel free and happy, which I never felt before. I am very thankful for Daniel, and all the joy he has brought into my life. He is the best friend I wish I would have had in high school and in that case, the boyfriend I wish I had in high school too. He's the complete and perfect package for me. And I am thankful that he is in my life. It also helps that Daniel's family is the bomb-diggity. I love that word.

One last thing I am very thankful for. Another really important one, because this whole holiday lies on this one person. Thank you everyone for making the food that I will consume today. Oh Thank you so very very much. It will make my belly so happy. You are the best people in the world and you deserve a gold medal of honor. Thank you.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

2 comments:

daniel said...

i'm thankful for you too. and this is going to be a wonderful holiday!

Daddy said...

Nice getting to see you and Daniel on Thanksgiving. Hope you had a good time w/ your cousins. They love to see you and bobby.

Love you!