11.18.2008

Things are strange these days

I was supposed to go back to work today, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I got up at 6am, showered, but while I was in the shower I just became really upset. I am still healing, it's just too hard for me to face work just yet. I will tomorrow. I just need family and friends just one more day.

I swear I'll be ready tomorrow. I feel like I haven't worked in such a long time. It's been exactly a week. I think my depression also has something to do with the fact that it's just really nice to be with all of my family, but my aunt, uncle, and cousins all left for San Fransisco yesterday. I really miss them.

Sometimes I really wish that they didn't live so far away.

Other than that everything in my life is great.

I also wanted to share something really awesome that my next door neighbor has been working on. It's so awesome, and so is she. They are great neighbors and really easy to talk to.

Anyways, that's all. Goodbye

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

work-schmerk who needs it...theres nothing like being with family...glad youre hanging in there and we miss you lots and are keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

daniel said...

it has been a lot of fun getting to know your family more. hope work goes well today and i miss you and can't wait to see you tonight. love you