12.30.2008

Bishop, California

I love Bishop, it is absolutely beautiful. I love camping and smelling the fresh outdoors. I love all the mountains and trees and rocks. I love the small town. I love the freedom I feel camping with no one else around me. It feels like a second home. I hope that one day Daniel, Hazel, and I could camp all around the United States for a year. I know Daniel would love it, but I don't know about Hazel.

Daniel, Hazel, and I went up to Bishop a couple of months ago and he checked out a camera from his school to take with us. He told me to take pictures, and so I did. After we got back from Bishop it made me want a digital camers so bad, this world is beautiful and I want to capture it all. (I don't want to be a photographer, that's Daniel's job).

So here are some pictures of why I love Bishop so much.

I love the hidden streams.





I love the colorful sunsets.



I love the small town with a movie theatre that only shows two movies at a time.



I love all of the old buildings in Bishop, they are a lot of fun to take pictures of. They just look so amazing and beautiful to me.





I love the outdoors. The trees and the mountains. They are amazing and have wonderful colors.



(Daniel took this picture)

I love the company that comes with me most of all. They are one of the best parts of it all. I would not want to see all this beauty and keep it to myself. I am happy to be with Daniel and see everything together. Without him I never would have been to Bishop. Thanks love bug! And I love watcing Hazel run wild, I've never seen a more happier pup. It makes me feel so happy.


It's a beautiful town and a beautiful world. There is plenty more to see and I cannot wait to see it.
If you want to look at the bigger versions of these pictures (they make them look better), check them out here on my flickr.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad you like Bihop.

mom said...

Don't just leave the photo taking to Daniel, your pictures are amazing.

jenae said...

thanks mom

Amy T Schubert said...

you ARE a good photographer, Jenae. very nice ...

daniel said...

great photos girl.i had an incredible time with my favorite ladies on that trip. and i think hazrl loved it too. cant wait till our next trip.