12.24.2008

I'm officially freaking out.

OH MY GOODNESS CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW!!!!!!

Excuse the screaming up top, but I am so excited for tomorrow that I can hardly contain it.

I want to open presents, watch people open presents, laugh, play, and most of all hang out with family. Family is the main reason why I am so excited.

First off Daniel has some of his family down from Las Vegas, Nevada and it makes me super excited because they are so much fun. Also, his brother and sister are there. Then everyone's significant other is there too (boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband). So it's a full house, and it makes me feel all warm inside.

I am also excited to be spending time with my dad's side of the family tonight because I haven't for many many years, due to the fact that I am not a very good relative because I am too lazy to visit people. I've changed, I promise.

I am just really excited this Christmas. I've haven't been this excited in a very long time. It feels great.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and a Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

daniel said...

its gonna be great. havew a great day at work girl.