3.03.2009

9-5 Nay

It's who I am...well not really, but it is a major part of my life and occupies a lot of my time...it's my job.

And considering that I spend so much time here and it's where I do a majority of my blogging (on lunch), I thought I'd show a little bit of what 9-5 nay looks like...a nerd. Or way too serious? It's just not me...especially on days where I wear the most stereotypical secretary outfits, like I have the past two days.
This is me on monday looking way too serious. Someone really needs to tell this girl a joke or tell her to turn that frown upside-down.


This is me in the rest-room being kind of a dork. I actually look like I'm enjoying myself...

....it probably has something to do with the fact that I went shopping on my lunch break and purchased some cute accessories. Daniel probably already guessed that just by looking at the photo. He happens to know whenever I've bought something I think is cute because apparently I have a glow about me when I do.

It only happens when things work out while shopping. When everything doesn't fit right or look cute...well...you probably don't want to be near me because I'll be fairly upset and have the ugliest face on that day. Oh the joys of being a girl and occasionally self-concious.

How did we get on to this topic?

Back to work, literally....

4 comments:

you know who said...

Those work clothes look awfully familiar, but cute on you

Daniel said...

oh that huge smile on your face when you get to buy something you think is cute. Its terrific how happy it makes you. and your right about your mood when you can't find somthing, you arent the happies camper but i still want to be around you.

Julie said...

Oh, the many facets of Jenae. The secretary, camper, hiker, glamour girl, crafter, seamstress, friend, hard-worker, photographer. They are all YOU and YOU are so special.

I hope you have a great day.

Jenae said...

thanks julie. you always know how to put a smile on my face.

....i miss you.