3.23.2009

Because there's nothing better to do

I feel like I've been really un-inspired to blog lately, or maybe I just haven't been doing anything too exciting. So I thought about it for a little bit and realized that I'm just being super lazy! Which is totally normal for me, I just keep making excuses not to do something.

So my excuse for not blogging is that my life is just totally boring and there is nothing to blog about....but this is a lie. Well, at least I don't think my life is boring.

Daniel and I did something super fun this weekend with his friend Linz. We took him to Stoney Point down in Chatsworth (I think it's funny that this is on wikipedia, better yet, what isn't on wikipedia?). Everytime we go I fall in love with this place more and more. It's an amazing hiking/climbing trial with so many ways to make it up to the top occording to your level of expertise.

Since I'm only a beginner, because I will not throw my body with the chances of getting extremely hurt, we sort of take easier ways...well...sometimes. The boys on the other hand will throw their bodys wherever..well, because they are boys and boys tend to not care if they fall, which they never do because they are so good or experienced.

Everytime we go there are the EXTREME rock climbers and it makes me want to get better and better so that I can be EXTREME one day.

I just don't know if I'll ever be ready for EXTREME climbing yet, but what I can do right now is eat some EXTREME dorritos and I'll be able to make it out alive and without a scratch.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

i love stoney point as well. I know, i want to get really good too. But, i must say, you do pretty darn good considering you jess got them short little legs. Plus, you're getting better everytime.
Hope you have a terrific day, love you

Daniel said...

and also. Quit being lazy! I love reading your posts!