3.11.2009

Wonderful Weekend

Daniel and I had the pleasure of watching over Katie's apartment while she was visiting Las Vegas last weekend. Part of the perks was being able to take care of her cute cat Gizmo.

I mean, just look at the guy, he has cute written all over him.


He also has "love you" coming out his neck....Anyways, he was so sweet and actually let me pet him (I've been to Katies many times before and he was never as loving as he was this last time). He put me under his spell and I can't wait to see him again...and Katie too.

I used to not care so much for cats, but Giz totally changed my mind. Thanks little guy.

It was a lovely weekend, filled with Daniel, relaxation, and some beach time, what more can a girl ask for?

In other news I'm reading Helter Skelter right now and I am totally convinced that those people are freaky...like super freaky. And then I started thinking if/when they broke free from their freaky selves, or how they feel nowadays. Such a strange thing to read about, I don't like the idea that there are people in this world who could do such horrible things and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

To end this in a positive note (because that up there was weird) this friday=two-years of Daniel and Jenae being so happy. Also meaning it's our two-year anniversary. It's sort of unreal to me that I've met someone so perfect and he loves me too.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I had an amazing weekend too. and gizmo is the best! i just wish i wasn't so allergic to the little cutie. I know, i can't believe its been two years, the time has gone by incredibly fast...but in some ways it feels like its been forever as well. Anyways, its awesome! Love you sweets and I hope you have a fantastic day.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary to a very cute couple. I'm glad you two met. You are a wonderful part of our family now.

Hazel said...

I'm so happy you and my Boy met. I would have such a boring life without you to brighten my days. You are my favorite and I don't care who knows it. I get so happy when you come over for a visit. I just wiggle all over.