4.16.2009

A Break

Daniel and I are leaving for Death Valley tomorrow after work and I am so excited to get away for a bit.

Sometimes we just need a little break from our world of SCV. Just driving away from here feels so great. Especially driving for more than a couple hours makes you feel like you're making an escape. Too bad you have to come back.

Next weekend we are heading to Las Vegas because a little package named Louie will be arriving there this Sunday and we are going to leave Thursday and stay until either Saturday night or early Sunday mornin. (Don't worry mom, I will be at your party on time Sunday..because I love you)

I am just super excited to have a couple of fun vacations lined up. They are short, but I don't mind it one bit. Sometimes the longer you are away the more you really don't like going back to work again. We like to keep them short and simple.

I do have one big, long trip I'd like to take in the future. It will involve vacationing FOREVER and I will have to go back to work NEVER, but I guess that's called retiring and I'm only 21 and that trip will not be happening for a very long time.

I can't keep my mind off Death Valley and how many sites I'd like to see. I'm a sucker for the desert, thanks to Daniel. The guy who sent me a text message earlier that said, "I can't wait for death!!!" And when I read that I thought "When did some emo kid take over my boyfriends cell phone?"..it later followed with "Valley..ha"

HA! You got me Daniel! I'm also excited for death....valley too.

1 comments:

Daniel said...

It was one of the best trips ever!