5.20.2009

Anxiety

I think I might pass out right now because of all of my anxiety. It makes me physically nauseous.

Can someone tell me how to stop all of this anxiety? Any techniques?

or...you could pay all of my bills for me, that would totally help...thanks.

UPDATE:

Just read this on the Criminal Minds website:

"THE BAU FACES ONE OF ITS TOUGHEST CASES YET WHEN A PROLIFIC, BORDER-CROSSING SERIAL KILLER LEADS THEM ON A HUNT INTO CANADA, AND AN AGENT'S LIFE IS IN PERIL, ON THE TWO-HOUR, FOURTH SEASON FINALE EVENT OF "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 20"


Kind of eased my stress because I know that I am going to have to prepare for some real stress when one of the agents life is in peril, and I'll be freaking out thinking "OH MY GOODNESS WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO? HOW WILL THEY GET OUT OF IT (the peril)?"


And then the season will end with me not knowing because I have to stay tuned for next season...


Just like with The Office last week...it left me thinking, "No they totally are, right?...right???? I mean they didn't say it out loud, but it has to be only that.....right???"


And now you know the two shows that I am totally obsessed with, I wouldn't be able to handle much more TV than that.

4 comments:

D said...

I LOVE CRIMANAL MINDS! i'm glad brookes watching it with us now. it makes it more fun. I'm excited for our long weekend together!

Mom said...

Pay your bills and then forget about it. You just make due with what you have left. Try paying a $2,000.00 mortage. Now that's a bill.

mom said...

I meant mortgage.

Jenae said...

OH MY GOODNESS I NEVER WANT TO GROW UP!!!!!