5.28.2009

Good News, Bad Faces

If you were to find out that you finally got that promotion you have been waiting for. This would definitely not be the face you would make...



And if you didn't get it the first time around because I'm talking in second person narrative...I finally got that promotion I've been waiting for. So excited.

I still do the same job, just more money...which I need desperately because I'd like to move out sometime in the next year and the more money I have will help with that situation.

5 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

good job girly. It's probably in part because you always have such cute work clothes and you make that office look good!

Jenae said...

haha. Thanks, but I do think you're on to something.

danie said...

Great Job! Im so proud of you

Julie said...

Yay!! I'm happy for you.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Im proud of you, too! Yay!