5.12.2009

Obsessing over the Louie Monster

Daniel and I are majorly attached to the new addition to our life, Louie.

He is absolutely perfect and he is constantly on my mind. He's brought a lot of joy into our life and makes us smile all of the time. We're totally in love with the little pooper (By the way, why do people always use that type of term to describe a dog? Daniel and I have been using it lately because it's just too ridiculous not to)

Overall he is a very well behaved puppy. Unless of course you happen to be watching him while Daniel and I aren't there...because he tends to get a little fussy and just wants us. Which is super sweet, I just feel bad for the person watching him at that time.

I took some pictures with my phone of the little guy, but I seem to only have pictures of him sleeping...which is pretty much how he chooses to spend his time. It might be the fact that it takes him longer to do things because of his little legs he just gets worn out faster...who knows...but its cute to see his sleeping face.

Louie sleeping in my bed...like he does every night
Yeah...I spoil him.


Daniel and I headed up to Las Vegas this weekend to visit some of Daniels family members. One of those family members (Daniels cousin Chris and his fiance Nicole) have Louie's brother Oliver. They also have a Yorkie named Layla. I happened to wake up one morning to them cuddling together.


Just two dogs and they're havin' a good time

Maybe I just enjoy sleeping dog photo's...like the one below of Louie passed out, paw in cupholder. He's been feeling independent lately and rather than lay in my arms on car rides, he's all about having the whole back of the car to himself. Sometimes he can't make up his mind and he goes back and forth, from front to back. I don't mind.


Today we left Louie in the care of Daniel's mom Julie. I think she's enjoying her time, trust me when I say his sheer cuteness will bring joy to your heart. His little legs will bring more joy and his floppy ears make your heart melt when they blow in the wind while he runs.
My favorite part about coming home from work is being able to see him recognize me, then totally flip out because I am finally there to hold him and play with him. He practically jumps into my arms with so much enthusiasm and nuzzles into my arms. What more can a girl ask for?


Again...Louie caught sleeping
(This picture taken today by Julie)

1 comments:

daniel said...

he is the cutest little guy ever! great post! cant wait to see the litlle monster tonight. wish he could be with me all day...