6.15.2009

Busy Sunday

Sunday morning I woke up around 8am...I don't think I ever wake up that early on weekends, but it was for a good cause. Daniel's older brother (Andrew) & his wife (Amy) needed help moving into their new place in Tarzana. Surprisingly I had a lot of fun moving boxes, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I love Daniels family and they make me laugh all the time.

After the move we met up with some friends and went to LACMA to have a look around at some of the galleries they had. Super fun. & then after because Japanese food sounded de-lish, we drove around Wilshire Blvd. for a little and stopped at the first place that said "Japanese Cuisine." Turned out to be soooo yummy.

The only thing that made my day a little less than stellar was the fact that I didn't get to see my sweet puppy Louie until 9:30pm...it made me super depressed and extremely homesick.

Because honestly, with a face like this it's almost impossible not to want him near you 24/7


Especially when grass is hanging out of his mouth.

p.s. Both Louie & I had a nuzzle-fest as soon as we saw eachother. It was a lovely moment that made my heart explode with happiness.

3 comments:

Daniel Schubert said...

it was a realy fun day. and the food was delish!

Christine said...

Thank you for the comment:) and your dog realy is the cutest! What kind of dog is it?

Jenae said...

He is a yorkie and dotson mix.