6.04.2009

Friends Forever

Today is a very big day in our house because my little sister Brooke is graduating from the 8th grade today and next year she will be a freshman in high school.


This is her:

Isn't she adorable? I tend to think so.

Anyways, next year for her might be a little overwhelming at times (I know it was for me), and I want to be able to be there for her when she has any problems, because I've been there...done that....& hated it (just don't ask for math help). I know it will be a different story for Brooke though because she is such a dedicated student and really cares about her future (unlike me who wrote notes in class all day and day-dreamed about boys). BUT if you just so happen to have boy problems I am totally the best person to talk to about that....truuust me. BUT there shouldn't be any because you are far cooler than I ever could have been in high school & you'll most likely stay away from lame boys. (First high school adive: Don't date boys because they are a lame distraction)

Anyways, I know you'll do great in high school & make TONS of friends & have lots of fun. Just don't forget about me & don't be afraid to call when you feel like there is no one to talk to because I want to be there to help or just listen. I love you Brookie!!! Congradulations!

side note: Is it just me, or does it seem that everytime the school year ends the Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever) song gets totally stuck in my head. I wonder how many schools are using this in their ceremony this year?

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm proud of Brooke. She has grown so much since i've known her

mom said...

She can't help but be cool with a sister like you.