6.10.2009

One of the 100 Reasons Why We Get Along So Well

We spend our time together being creative.

Which in turn inspires us to push the limits in all things artistic.


And it's really great when we are both extremely excited to work on similar projects, but with our own different personalities it's always fun to see which way the other will go. We mostly paint, draw, or make t-shirts together, but today we are going to try something new...

Me: Can we go to Michaels today? I have a craft idea
Daniel: Mos Def (I think he is going through a gangster faze...)
Me: I want to try to make a crazy wall clock. We should both make one.
Daniel: Sounds like an incredible idea. This is going to be fun!
Me: I love being creative with you.

Hopefully the outcome is pretty neat. I'll post pictures if it's not a disaster.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see what you create.

D said...

i love you. thanks for always inspiring me!

Christine said...

Wow, I realy love your header! Its perfect:)

Jenae said...

Thanks so much!!! I really like the way the header turned out.

Kate said...

This is such a great idea! Looking forward to the pictures!