7.28.2009

Confused & Lost

Things aren't making sense these days.
I'm finding out things I wish I never knew.

I wont go in to detail about everything, I just can't, but I also know that I can't have a blog right now. I'm unmotivated and unhappy with situations right now & I have nothing to say because I am too hurt & confused right now.

I might post a picture or two sometimes, but I really have no emotions right now & I just cant find any thing inside me that makes me want to talk (write) anymore. I just can't do it.

Until I finally feel ok...goodbye.

2 comments:

daniel said...

everything will work itself out soon enough and you can go back to being super fun, happy and sweet jenae. Will miss reading your posts... Love you

Julie said...

Daniel is right~ this will pass. I understand your decision not to write on your blog.
I miss you and can't wait to see you and give you a big hug.